Journal receivers to keep an eye on.

fixed

Don't think "I'm not using those"!!!!! Read on!

As long as you are careful, conscientious, and aware of other implications
(like Mimix and other H/A software) you may want to perform some journal
cleanup.

WRKJRNRCV JRNRCV(*ALL/*ALL)

You can use option 5 to check out the details. The lack of a detach date
means one of two things. One, it is still the active journal receiver.
Or, two, the journal was detached hard, like a bad IPL. Not uncommon to
see these. For example, I have these journal receivers
Journal Detached Saved
JRNRCV0001 mm/dd/07 12/06/13
JRNRCV0002 00/00/00 12/06/13
JRNRCV0003 mm/dd/12 12/06/13
JRNRCV0004 00/00/00
While it is possible for JRNRCV0004 to still be the currently active
receiver, JRNRCV0002 will not be. When you try to delete '2' you will get
a message that it's never fully been saved. Take the I to ignore it and
blow it away.

Journal receivers I recently discovered were years old on my system:
Journal
Receiver Library Text
QSQJRN.... QDB2XML COLLECTION - created by SQL
QIPFLT.... QUSRSYS Journal receiver for IP filtering
QIPNAT.... QUSRSYS Journal receiver for IP NAT
QSQJRN.... QUSRSYS
QSQJRN.... SAMPLE COLLECTION - created by SQL
QSQJRN.... XML531ADDR COLLECTION - created by SQL