New RDi fix pack coming

fixed

I'm at a CAAC meeting in Rochester - yesterday we heard of fix pack that brings RDi to 9.0.1

This includes support for the new full free-format RPG IV syntax.

There are other goodies, as well.

We were given permission to spread the news, and this is coming out on December 13th.

For free-format support, of course, you'll need the PTF to activate it in the compiler.

Enjoy!
Vern