Re: 'IBM Systems Director Navigator for i5/OS' or 'IBM Navigator for i.'

fixed

The Latter, "IBM Navigator for i" is correct.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com

On 12/6/2013 2:04 PM, Gord Hutchinson wrote:

Which is the current name/product, 'IBM Systems Director Navigator for
i5/OS' or 'IBM Navigator for i.'? We're on 7r1.

I thought Systems Director Navigator was the latest but a colleague says he
was told by IBM it's Navigator for i.