File Comparision

fixed

Hi,

I have 2 files, FILEA and FILEB, which have exactly same format, about 20
fields each and the total length of the record is less than 200 bytes.

FILEB is a subset of FILEA.

What is the simplest way of getting a file with records in FILEA not
present in FILEB?

Working on a development box, so I am free to create temporary files from
these 2, as the number of records in these files is not very high.

I may have to repeat this a few times so trying to figure the simplest
solution.

TIA
Vinay