Re: SQL output to csv

fixed

On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 4:30 PM, Narayanan Pillai <strqst400@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I know this is not the right forum to discuss RFCs, but I interpreted
that comment to mean - don't expect excel produced CSVs to look
like this spec. From experience, excel does not produce CSVs with
double quoted fields

The RFC states that "some programs, such as Microsoft Excel, do not
use double quotes at all". But Excel DOES use double quotes whenever
the data contains commas, double-quotes, or newlines.

John