Re: AW: AW: SQL output to csv

fixed

Thanks! I'll give it a whirl (nice to know as well...I need to sit in on more of your Common sessions!)

Pete Helgren
www.petesworkshop.com
GIAC Secure Software Programmer-Java

On 12/4/2013 9:06 AM, Birgitta Hauser wrote:
Hi Pete,

It is possible to perform any CL command (that does not need an output
screen).
So it is possible executing an OVRDBF command just before the SELECT
command.
You simply have to prefix the CL command with CL: and end it with semi colon
(;), It is even possible prompting the CL command with the F4 function key.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Birgitta Hauser

Brown)
and keeping them!"