Statistical Analysis on the IBM i

fixed

All,

I'm curious as to rather anyone is doing statistical analysis on the i.

In particular, I'm interested in running some analysis in near real time at
the order line item level; possibly with models built offline

It doesn't appear that there's anything built into the OS or the available
programming languages.

Do any statistics packages exist that run on the i?

Thanks!
Charles