Well the good news is that 2.6 Million is no longer a hard limit. If you create an iASP and put the output queues in there instead the limit goes up, Waaaaay up. (I forget the number) Then if that's not enough create another iASP! Additional bonus is this way the job control blocks are cleaned up and IPL times are better as all that stuff need not be maintained/cleaned up at IPL.

Sure Sure this means you'll use up a lot of disk but anyone who has been in one of my User Group presentations knows, "I sell disk!"

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com