You are correct sir !
With SSD maintenance charge is per unit (US$48/MONTH on the 387GB units).
Plus you'd still pay additional for any expansion units you need to house them, just like with HDD's.

Neil Palmer, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

(This account not monitored for personal mail,
remove the last two letters before @ for that)