Re: Replacing carriage returns in a data file

fixed

John,

I suggested sed, but checking thru some old CLs I found tr, a little easier
to implement, imho. Also, part of the "complexity" of the CL comes from
trying to use the input and output file names as parameters.

Me? As stated before, I would just read the whole thing with RPGLE and
process it accordingly...

Regards,
Luis Rodriguez