Hi Folks, I'll try one more time on this one...if anyone can gimme the info I'd appreciate it. How do I get the /savsys dir to the DVD on my PC in the proper format for use in case I have to recover using the DVD? Also, for the folks who've done what I'm trying to do...is the STMF on your DVD's the same as what I'm showing, QIMGCLG?
Thanks, Frank

Hi Larry/Rob, thanks for the info. So, dragging and dropping to my CD drive on my PC is no good...must I use that free software? Is that the only option? I know I can use FTP but my main concern is saving it to the CD on my PC (I have DVD's) just in case it's needed (knock wood). I'm not ftp'ing the directory to another server but replicating a savf of it to our HA box but my confusion is how do I get the savsys data on a CD in the proper format. Do you folks know how to accomplish that? Here's the contents of the dir...is this correct and must i save both STMF's?
Your info is greatly appreciate and thanks, Frank

Work with Object Links

Directory . . . . : /savsys

Type options, press Enter.
2=Edit 3=Copy 4=Remove 5=Display 7=Rename 8=Display attributes
11=Change current directory ...

Opt Object link Type Attribute Text
. DIR
.. DIR