They should have uncoupled from MSF years ago and did a complete rewrite.

I'm glad they didn't as it seems they are taking all the good
ideas/products from ISVs and incorporating it into their OS. (why not
teamwith them/recommend their solutions instead?)

But with a couple 3rd party vendors with more configurable and functional
options (including our MAILTOOL software) I still wonder why some cling to
SNDDST, this new command, and IBM's MSF system. :) Of course I am biased,
but for good reason...