Who is our account administrator, and how do we get customer numbers added to it?

fixed

When I go to the dreaded IBM Support Portal at
https://www-947.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/Overview

and then pick Services administration
https://www-947.ibm.com/support/entry/myportal/myservprofsystems

I have a couple of areas. Basically "My service profile" and
"Administrator". These areas allow me to assign customer numbers,
systems, etc. We have three active customer numbers. Apparently I am not
the "Administrator". Perhaps my boss is (I have bcc'd him on the
message). I also have a fear that our administrator is an employee who
has left the company. How do I determine who this administrator is?