Have you learned by IBM cloaked system objects with invisibility, so
that we cannot display or browse system objects?

What else is IBM hiding on our IBM i machines? <smile>

At http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.hardware.ibm.midrange/142346

is a discussion of interactive SQL session history, located in QRECOVERY
system object.

Discussion mentioned:

DMPSYSOBJ ISQLST* QRECOVERY TYPE(19) SUBTYPE(EE)

Or to print a single user ELEHT, try,

DMPSYSOBJ OBJ(ISQLSTELEHT*) CONTEXT(QRECOVERY) TYPE(19) SUBTYPE(EE)

Have you learned by IBM cloaked system objects with invisibility, so
that we cannot display or browse system objects?

Redbook "AFP Printing in an IBM Cross-System Environment:

GG24-3765-00 from August 1994, (gg243765.pdf) states:

<quote> "Resources are stored as objects of special object types in
OS/400 libraries. It is not possible to browse or display the objects.
The only way to fine out the contents is to use the DMPSYSOBJ command to
print the object." </quote>