Re: Database design: Sales "position" uniquely defined and permanent; people are impermanent, changeble

fixed

Perhaps it's a male thing on my part but my first instinct is to try and
see if there's a problem you're asking help for, or, if I should go female
and electronically put my arm on your shoulder and say I can see how
you're frustrated and I would be exasperated also.