Total Total
Job or CPU Sync Async
Task User Number Thread Pty Util I/O I/O
SS6168R HOLLY 308872 000005C1 10 16.1 13068 11627

5=Work with job
3. Display job run attributes, if active
Maximum temporary storage in megabytes . . . . . : *NOMAX
Temporary storage used . . . . . . . . . . . . : 112

Also, if your journalling all your data to the same journal, you might be
able to query the journal receiver for I/O's.

Centerfield technology had something called disk/hunter to do what you're
looking for. Any attempts to use their search function at their website
will result in an SQL error.

Disk/hunter also does not show in their list of products. Perhaps it's a
subset of another.