On 5/3/2013 10:38 AM, Stone, Joel wrote:

Wow that sounds like a great utility!

Especially the option to omit certain fields.

Maybe time to go to market with this one??

I always imagined that most developers have something similar. I wish
there was a midrange-aware open source web site where I could put the
thing on. Then others could hack on it and make it generally useful
rather than the niche I use it for.

I'm a bit buried at the moment but hopefully I can soon extract
everything into a few source members and post it to code.midrange.com.