From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steve Richter
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2013 9:11 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: IBMi25

I am told that APIs did not start to arrive on the system until the AS400.
That was certainly a big advance. And the underlying system security model has certainly been shored up tremdously. But still, half of the code I see out in the wild would run on a S/38. Just think IBM should include the
S/38 in the celebration.