Re: How to order Power Server Parts?

fixed

That part appears to be available from IBM parts for $96.

Go here to order:
http://www-304.ibm.com/shop/americas/content/home/store_IBMPublicUSA/en_US/parts/parts_main.html

On 3/27/2013 2:02 PM, Nathan Andelin wrote:
I'm interested in ordering an external SAS cable. Do I need to trouble our IBM BP about something that small? Are other sources available? On the Internet?

-Nathan.