Digital Certificate Woes

fixed

I'm trying to create a new digital certificate (v5r4) which is something
that I've done many times before. Today, every time I try to create the
certificate, I'm seeing the following error description:

Password not stashed for certificate store.

You must change the password for the certificate store to ensure Digital
Certificate Manager stores the password properly. After changing the
password, you must re-open the certificate store and enter the new
password before you can re-try the task that caused the error.

If you do not have authority to change the password, contact your system
administrator. Once the password is changed, you should be able to
complete the task successfully.

I go through the process to change the certificate store password and save
it, then reopen the store using the new password but when I try to create
the certificate again - it loops back to this error.

I've tried shutting down the admin server instance and restarting that
from scratch, but I'm getting nowhere with this.

Has anyone run into this before?

Rich Loeber - @richloeber
Kisco Information Systems
[1]http://www.kisco.com