RE: IBM i Access on Windows 8 tablets

fixed

Playing devil's advocate here, but why is she using Client Access? I cannot imagine IBM is going to get too excited if the answer is to run your green-screen application. For every other use of Client Access, IBM has a web-based alternative.

Before sending a flame, remember that my primary product simulates the green-screen interface in a browser window. It gives my Windows-administrator-son-in-law the heebie-jeebies.

Bill
William A. Hansen
whansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Manta Technologies Inc.