To me, the word "reports" implies spooled files. We use Compleo and Quadrant FastFax to read spooled files, convert them to other formats, email or store them where desired.
--
Sean Porterfield
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bruce Barrett [BBarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2013 20:09
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Convert IBM i reports to CSV files using 3rd party software

I can't seem to locate a vendor I used at a previous company to convert
and email reports. Can someone let me know the vendors you use and your
feelings about performance and price.
TIA

This email is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged. If you have received this message in error or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender immediately and delete this email message from your computer as any and all unauthorized distribution or use of this message is strictly prohibited. Thank you.