One of the concerns we have in our community is being able to google
information related to our platform. As we start to use IBM i more often in
technical forums and online groups, we tend to write like we speak - and
abbreviate the branding to just the letter i. However, writing the letter i
to refer to the OS will make it difficult for later google searches to find
information. A few recent messages on midrange­L will not be able to be
found by google when we are searching for technical and OS related help.

Can I encourage those people who are using the current and future branding
in their messages and comments to always write IBM i somewhere in their
note, rather than just the letter i? If IBM i is in the subject/title and
body at least once, then google will be able to help us for future searches.

Thanks,
Trevor