Re: VIOS monitoring

fixed

Brad, I am told manage engine will work, I use it today for several
systems, just not VIOS, don't have it yet but will soon.

http://www.manageengine.com/

On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 1:00 PM, <brad.lovelady@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is anyone using 3rd party products to monitor IBM VIO server? I am looking
for something that can monitor the VIO event log, real-time performance,
and hardware failures. The program would also need to escalate applicable
events via email or SNMP, preferably SNMP. Thanks

***********************************
Bradford Lovelady

Operating Systems Engineer
Technology Infrastructure Services

Wells Fargo Bank l 200 Wildwood Pkwy l Birmingham, AL 35209
MAC W2691-010
Tel 205-938-1999 l Cell 205-826-2834

brad.lovelady@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wells Fargo Confidential

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee,
you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message
or any information herein. If you have received this message in error,
please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this
message. Thank you for your cooperation.