Re: Ftping large files w/o timing out

fixed

If the timeout is happening after it has been sending for a while then I don't see any reason why a switch from EPSV to PASV would have any effect whatsoever.

But, I had discovered in another post about using passive mode (PASV)
......as opposed to the default of ... extended passive mode (EPSV)

That seems to do the trick
....it does not have issues with the firewall now
....no time out