Re: PWRDWNSYS

fixed

Is there a document proving this?
if you would do a PWRDWNSYS *CNTRLD 30,
how do you know that 30 seconds are enough time to flush the cache?

I would think something as important as this, there would be some parm
on PWRDWNSYS to flush the cache...

I understood the *CNTRLD to be for those times you do not wait for the
"SYSTEM IN RESTRICTED STATE" message on the ENDSBS *ALL command. That is what the help makes it sound as well...