Support Portal

fixed

What an abomination! Every time I go to give it one more try it
frustrates me more. I tried using the search box called "Search support
and downloads". Nothing. Not even a "no results found" type of message.
Whoever rated this an award winning website probably also gave the Yugo
the car of the decade award.

I expanded Support feedback and reported my difficulties.

I found a blog announcing all the great stuff this is supposed to do. At
the bottom I saw "Comments (0)". I thought, heck, I'll add one. Only to
find that comments to this entry have been blocked. Coward!
https://www-304.ibm.com/connections/blogs/SPNA/entry/ibm_support_portal_r8_has_been_deployed5?lang=en_us#action=addcomment