I just installed System I Access for Windows v6r1 sp SI42423_64a
When I try to create a session profile I'm getting an error saying:

C:\Users\Jim\AppData\Roaming\IBM\Client Access\Emulator\private\jim.ws
This file-name is not valid.

I have tried longer names and names with numbers.

I haven't been able to find anyone else through Google that has this problem.

Does anyone know how to resolve this.

Running in Win7 Pro sp1 64bit.

I did install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Service Pack 1 Security Update both x86
and x64. I have all Win7 MS updates applied. I did re-boot the PC.

Thanks,

Gary Kuznitz