COMMON Virtual Conference offered Live, On Demand, Time Shifted, with Pause and Rewind; Tuesday January 8

fixed

I am resubmitting Pete's post with this new subject line shown above.
I am grateful that the COMMON Virtual Conference on January 8 will be
archived so that registrants have their choice of watching it live, or
Time Shifted to a time convenient to you, with Pause and Rewind,
so you can watch it On Demand, just like a TIVO, DVR, or PVR.
I thank Pete and COMMON
Tuesday, January 8th,
COMMON is having a free Virtual Conference.
See the speakers, topics, and expo information at
http://www.vconferenceonline.com/event/sessions.aspx?id=788