Program Object used by a batch job

fixed

Hi All,

I have a question, I am sure most of you would be able to answer:

I have a program PGMA in Library LIB1

I have a batch job running executing another program PGMX. The Library list
of the batch job has LIB1 first followed by another library LIB2.

PGMX calls PGMA for every transaction. PGMA does what it is supposed to do
in fraction of a second and returns without setting on LR.

When this batch job is running, if I were to move PGMA from LIB1 to LIB2,
and then put in an updated version of PGMA in LIB1, what exactly would
happen?

1. PGMX will continue using old PGMA from memory.
2. If PGMA is "paged out" of memory of PGMX, it would get the new PGMA from
LIB1 (or if this happens before the new version is installed, it would get
the old version from LIB2).
3. Would the batch job go in MSGW under any condition?

Thanks for your help as always

Vinay