RE: Managing multiple &FIELDS in a screen using CL

fixed

"Why run the screen using CL? RPG would be a better choice and make it very east to do what you want."

I know. I just want to learn this technique using a CL and this small service desk request will help me visualize it.

Peter Vidal

This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named as the addressee. It may contain information which is privileged and/or confidential under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or such recipient's employee or agent, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify CareCentrix Compliance Hot Line at (877) 848-8229 and notify the sender by electronic mail. Please expunge this communication without making any copies. Thank you for your cooperation.