Re: John Earl

fixed

John was one of those special people that you always felt good being
around. Not only was he an excellent technical resource in our industry,
but he was a truly good guy. The Delaware Valley Computer Users Group and
especially me will miss him terribly. Thoughts and prayers to his family.

Larry Ketzes
Lead Enterprise Infrastructure Engineer
lketzes@xxxxxxxxxxx
302-594-2146