Re: Looking for work - let go today

fixed

Will be posting on the jobs list, as soon as I join it!!

All help much appreciated already!

On 1/3/2013 2:24 PM, David Gibbs wrote:
On 1/3/2013 1:58 PM, Vernon Hamberg wrote:
I am sad to say I was let go from my job today. So I'm immediately
available, preferably in the Twin Cities area in Minnesota. Or some
remote work.
Folks:

This thread belongs in MIDRANGE-JOBS (http://mlists.org/midrange-jobs).

Thanks!