Re: i For Business Sticker

fixed

2013/1/3 Trevor Perry <trevor@xxxxxxxxxx>

Power Systems
is the best business platform and IBM i is the right choice of OS to run
our old AS/400 programs while moving us into the future

I have 13 years experience now in IT. I have never worked on another
platform. Obviously, I have read this kind of statement before on
midrange.com. However, if someone asked me to justify it, I would have no
idea. I wish I knew better.