I believe there is a way to block access to things, even for a user with *ALLOBJ. I could not find it, though - it's the mechanism used by Application Administration in Navigator, IIRC.

So I googled it and found this idea in a Search400 tip from 2001 -

Is there a way to prevent a user with *ALLOBJ special authority from accessing specific files/programs until I can get the *ALLOBJ authority away from them?
A user with *ALLOBJ special authority has access to all objects on the system, no matter how the authority for the objects is set. You can, however, take a different approach to take away access to the files. First, create a group profile with *ALLOBJ special authority using the CRTUSRPRF command. Make the user a member of this group with the CHGUSRPRF command. Also, take away the user's *ALLOBJ special Authority. Use EDTOBJAUT for the individual files/programs and exclude the user from them.

Now, the user will not have access to the files/programs, but will have access to everything else on the system. OS/400 checks the individual user's authority to an object before it checks the group profile's special authority.

It's worth a try, eh?

Oh, yeah - the other things is "user function registration". Try GO CMDFCNUSG to see the commands. I don't know if the OS is set up to handle things like blocking command usage, however.

HTH
Vern