Re: Weird issue when calling service program procedure from a CLLE program

fixed

Hello Jeff,

By default, service program binding is resolved when the program is loaded (not when the CALLPRC happens). However, this can be changed by changing the activation from *IMMED (default) to *DEFER.

Also, you need to look at how the library was specified when the srvpgm was bound. It can be specified as *LIBL or a hard-coded library. (Though, I don't think it's possible to specify *CURLIB.)

-SK