how about the 515 model line? looks like p05 processor group as we have now. Its cpw is a whole lot more then we are getting now...

On 12/05/2012 08:35 AM, Jim Oberholtzer wrote:
8202-E4C - 720 4 way with one processor licensed to IBM i. With an
RDX for backup lists about $18K.

You can not upgrade from a 170, you have to buy new.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects