Service Program or Stand Alone Program

fixed

All,
I have a new program that I am creating.
This program will be called multiple times from at least 2 different
programs.
The program will accept a number of input parms and return data via other
parms. It will not return any data via the PR.

What are the advantages/disadvantages of making it a Service Program or a
Stand Alone Program?

Thanks,