Have you tried to do an Apyptf with the delay option and specify both in
the selection. I had PTFs in the past on V5R4 that had issues with
requiring each other, and I just specified them together on the same apyptf
command and set them for delay and IPL'd. They applied at IPL fine.

On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 8:58 PM, Darryl Freinkel <