Any way to tell when Ops Console was set to "Manual IPL"?

fixed

Sometime in the past our machine was set to a Manual IPL and I am trying to figure out when.

When I test changing from 'Normal' to 'Manual' I see the files "cwbopaoc.log" and "[my_session_name].log" get updated, but so far I can't find an obvious 'change to manual mode' in those files.

Has anyone ever tried to trace these kind of changes back?

Scott Lindstrom