Query to identify EBCDIC Printable characters

fixed

Hi,

I want to use Query or SEQUEL (cannot run SQL on production box), to
identify any records in a file, that have fields with non-printable
characters.

Without having to define every printable character I see in the EBCDIC
table in my query, what would be the best way to do this?

Thanks
Vinay