You should be able to run this from totally restricted state via either
STRSQL or a RUNSQLSTM. The beauty of RUNSQLSTM is you can store the
statement in a source file to run during your periods of restricted state.
(If you can script your save/rclstg/reorg, etc). You'll have to change
from SBMJOB. The problem is that you go from 10 reorgs at a time to one
at a time, which can stretch out your outage. You can figure out ways to
start enough to be able to use job queing again.

Keep in mind that I ran this on a SMALL partition on a 9408-M25. This is
a 'guested' partition. Meaning that it's disks and stuff are owned by
another partition.
WRKDSKSTS
Size %
Unit Type (M) Used
1 6B22 233020 56.5
2 6B22 93212 82.8
Ok, not optimal.

System Pool Reserved Max
Pool Size (M) Size (M) Active Pool
1 496.30 243.48 +++++ *MACHINE
2 7309.77 66.98 213 *BASE
3 81.18 .37 21 *SHRPOOL1
4 231.38 .00 41 *INTERACT
5 .34 .00 5 *SPOOL

with 0.5 CPUs

the sql had found about 500 partitions (members) to reorg.