From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2012 11:11 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: QUSLSPL API

FIXED IT!

Change this
ASPnumber = -1;
ASPnumber = 0;
Browse : /qsys.lib/qtemp.lib/splfiles.usrspc

Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

From: rob@xxxxxxxxx
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date: 10/11/2012 02:06 PM

Ok, I think I understand the problem. You are also getting the user
space. You are getting the header information. And, like me, the number
of detail entries is nothing.
I'm able to duplicate the problem - that's half the battle, right?