Re: IBM i 7.1 Technology Refresh 5 offers performance, usability, and integration enhancements

fixed

Yes, that is my understanding. If you were building a new system or a system from scratch that needed the new hardware support to get going, and you were doing that from IBM distributions, then you would need the respin. If you used your own LIC, then all the PTF are already applied.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects