Latest suggestion from IBM was to IPL to DST again, go into work with disk
unit recovery and reclaim the IOP cache. If I get the message that the
ASP should clear (or something like that) STOP! I may get some message
about lost sectors, at which time I am referred to the backup and recovery
guide. Um, like how do I figure out WHAT sectors and WHAT objects?
Should I run a RCLSTG? We run the full RCLSTG once a quarter on this
lpar. Traditionally it takes 6 hours to run on this lpar.