Tommy Holden

From: "Stone, Joel" <Joel.Stone@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date: 10/02/2012 03:39 PM
Subject: RE: make cust file look like a journal record - format

Wow thanks for this thought - and the entire CL to do it!

When I run this, I receive the msg below. Since it is CPAxxxx, I cannot
use monmsg to ignore.

Is there a way I can ignore this msg (besides saving the journal that I
want to delete)?

Message ID . . . . . . : CPA7025
Date sent . . . . . . : 12/10/02 Time sent . . . . . . : 15:32:40

Message . . . . : Receiver TEMPJRNRCV in TEMPLIBET1 never fully saved.
(I C)