WRKSYSSTS

fixed

Why does WRKSYSSTS report the ASP pool size based off of 1 Kilobtye being 1000 bytes, unlike every other operating system where 1 Kilobyte is 1024 bytes. It tells me we have 1674 GB, but in actuality we have 1559 GB by the normal math.

I found an article here that states what I'm saying is true, just no explanation as to WHY they are doing it this way: http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas196239abb475bff268625745c00779561

Matt