Re: If you have LPAR's ...

fixed

Bryan, I have used this and yes it is pretty nice.

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 10:25 AM, Bryan Dietz <bdietz400@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I stumbled across this today and felt the need to share.
It appears to be a great tool to help document your LPARs.

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/wikis/display/WikiPtype/HMC+Scanner

HMC Scanner Overview

HMC Scanner is a Java program that uses SSH to connect to an HMC or SDMC
or FSM, downloads the system configuration and produces a single Excel
spreadsheet that contains the configuration of servers and LPARs. The
result is a simple way to document configuration and to easily look at
most important configuration parameters. In PureFlex environments, only
Power Systems compute nodes are detected.

--
Bryan