Re: How could I set up a SQL script to insert records into a file without duplicates

fixed

On Sat, 22 Sep 2012 19:03:25 -0400, Darryl Freinkel wrote:
I have a file I need to create, stripping out duplicate records. The
problem is I have a quote file with overlapping quotes Example:

Maybe something like this?

select qtco, qtvend, min(qtpn), max(qtpn)
from quote
where <whatever>
group by qtco, qtvend;

Pete Hall