There are both server and client subcommands - you probably want the client ones first, since it's messier to run client ones - there's a way, and I use it a lot - the quote subcommand

As Orville said, type "help" (or "?") in any client session - it can be on the IBM i or in a windows CMD session.

The client subommands are different on every platform or client. But there is a pretty good set of them that are available on all.

If you are looking for the ones on IBM i, there is a manual that documents them.

Oh yeah - once you type "?" and press enter, you get a list of subcommands. To get a brief bit of help text, type ? and a subcommand and press enter - ba-da-bing!